segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2008

Parabéns, meu amor!

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch your smile while you are sleeping
While you`re far away and dreaming
I coud spend my life in this surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment i treasure!

I don`t wanna close my eyes
I don`t wanna fall asleep
`Cause i`d miss you, baby
And i don`t wanna miss a thing
`Cause even when i dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I`d still miss you, baby...

Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I`m wondering what you`re seeing
And I`mwondering what you`re dreaming
Wondering if it`s me you`re seeing
And then i kiss your eyes and thank God we`re together
I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever..."
-Aerosmith-
"O meu amor tem lábios de silêncio
...e abraça-me onde a solidão termina.
...Tem um sorriso só dele
Que nasce quando a seu lado me deito.
O meu amor ensinou-me chegar
Sedenta de ternura,
Separou as minhas feridas
E pôs-me a salvo para além da loucura.
...Ensinou-me a não esquecer que o meu amor existe!"
-Jorge Palma-

Sem comentários: